Monday 15 December 2008

The production and post-production diary

Production

The production went almost as I plane I used tow location four floor and ground floor. The combination of those location had created a confuse scene which I was planning to do. When I finish to get ready for filming I make sure that no one were around. During the production I change some scene from the original for example there was that on close up I could get it so I change it to a long shot. I also chose to add more scenes in the experimental video because I thought it wouldn’t make sense. By taking off some scenes of the experimental video I balance the outcome of the video. It took me longer than I thought in production because I had to help everyone with his or her video.


Post-Production

Post –Production was really confusing at the beginning then it became easier. I didn’t want to use the technique that teachers were telling me to use but at the end I had too. I try to express the experience that I been though before which was a dream in a dream. It was like a race against time my Post-Production. This too took me longer to finish I had to remove some scene in the experimental video. I had to remove the animated out of the video because it was quit confusing. In Post-Production I used lots of effects such as overlaps and time laps. This special effect helps to make my production come to life as I was in my dream again. The reason I call this video a life time Journey is that when you watch the video you would feel that it longer like there is no ending.

No comments: